Tuesday, May 30, 2017

2017 Half-Year Achievement Update

I've been MIA for the past six months and AFK from January to the first few days of March for a reason~~~

Left home right after New Years to review for exams. As of March I am now a registered medical laboratory scientist (or medical technologist, whichever you prefer). It's a big deal, seeing as that was not my major and I only had give or take 2 months to study for it. Some spend half a year, you know. I guess I'm kind of thankful that I still remember some lessons from school.

After March, I worked my ass off for medical school interviews. AND I GOT IN!

Anyways~~ will probably update this blog more. To be honest I forgot the email and password but I'm posting now so I got through that obstacle.

Over and out.



Ziehl

No comments:

Post a Comment