Saturday, August 20, 2016

The Nth Blog for the Nth Time

Well, yes. I suppose many other lost souls out there have made their own blogs - me perhaps a million times already. And I'm sure many if not some have left their blogs rotting in the depths of the shallow web. In that case I am one of the guilty ones BUT as I also have said and promised for the nth time, I will maintain this one. It's only fitting. Look, I even have an awesome title and domain name.

Here I will bare my thoughts for I do need an outlet. I've tried journals but I have shitty handwriting and I figured I have faster words per minute on a keyboard.

So I guess an introduction is in order.

Hi! I'm not going to give out my name or any personal information that would give out where in this wide world I possibly am. Though in the posts it might make out to be more obvious, I still won't say anything here. All you have to know is I am someone complicated - I am weird and I have scars (not literally) and I am just in need of a place to retreat with writing, before I explode (again, not literally). You can follow, you can read my posts, but remember that I am not writing for anyone else but myself. The contents of this blog are going to be random, unorganized even. But then, there is no order in disorder anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment